This is to be informed to all concerned that the admission for all the courses for the session 2019-2020, has been started from 1’st June 2019 which will go till 31st July 2019.
Admissions will be given on merit basis following the reservation rules as per orders and notifications issued by Govt. of Chhattisgarh and A.B.V.U. Bilaspur.
Admission to 1st Year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Ed. Courses for the session 2019-2020, will be done only after counselling in the college.
- All applicants are directed to follow the Counselling time strictly. They are advised to report at the respective departments or prescribed Room for counselling before 15 minutes of counselling time. Any delay in reporting will not be entertained.
- Guardians are not allowed in the counselling sessions.
- Counselling will be strictly according to merit.
- Applications will be cancelled if documents produced by candidates do not match with the information provided in application forms.
- Admission to any course is provisional and subject to approval of the A.B.V.V. Bilaspur
- The candidates are requested to follow the admission notice online or college notice board time to time for further notification. If the seats remain vacant after 1st admission schedule, further notification will be given in our website.